The main responsibilities for the role are:
- Support stakeholder relationships and strategic engagement with NCDA’s existing NGO partners, coordinate activities of the NCDA Supporters Group and business development with existing and new
- Lead and manage NCDA’s portfolio of strategic partnerships with NGOs, including by setting clear partnership benefits, managing the delivery and reporting on bilateral plans and activities with NGO partners, maintaining constructive relationships and proactively seeking alignment across our
- Coordinate NCDA’s partnerships and strategic collaborations across the global health and sustainable development community, strengthening existing partnerships and forging new ones that raise the profile of NCDs and promote win-win solutions for health and development.
- Support the delivery of NCDA Supporters Group’s plans and activities, ensuring opportunities for the group to facilitate connections, share good practice and guidance on partnerships and providing platforms for knowledge
- Support NCDA’s business development to diversify partnership base, including drafting concept notes, proposals and budgets for new partnerships and
- Support monitoring, evaluation and reporting of NCDA’s partnership to assess impact, results and learning – particularly with regard to
- Coordinate across the NCDA team (particularly working with Policy and Advocacy, and Communications) to implement NCDA’s partnership and membership
Skills and competencies
- Master’s degree or equivalent in an area relevant to the job description, with a minimum of 3 years of experience working in partnerships, institutional fundraising, or a related field, ideally in an NGO or membership
- Experience in partnership development, and comfortable working with multiple senior internal and external actors.
- A strong writer, with excellent analytical and drafting skills, including the ability to draft complex proposals and other materials accurately and compellingly for fundraising
- A strong networker with a track record in stakeholder engagement and relationship management. Able to build NCDA’s networks, identify opportunities for partnerships and position NCDA to strengthen its partnership
- A compelling influencer, able to promote NCDA’s work and impact in a compelling way to a range of
- Capacity to work remotely and collaboratively in an international team environment, with excellent organisational and planning skills, and ability to successfully manage competing priorities and meet
- A problem-solver and a self-starter, who can work independently and takes challenges in your stride, maintaining a positive and energised outlook which motivates those around
- Available for travel
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Fluent in other languages. French is a
- Budget and staff management
- Knowledge of NCDs and global
Only candidates with a pre-existing right to work in Geneva should apply. We regret that we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered. Diversity and inclusion are a priority at the NCD Alliance. We are committed to cultivating a fair and healthy environment, where everyone can be themselves and thrive. We are happy to discuss flexible working options for all roles. We work to ensure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible to everyone.