Are you passionate about the intersection of gender and health? Are you interested in raising awareness about the need to the gender evidence gap? Keen to disseminate information for a cause you believe in? Do you want to join a dynamic and growing organization? Please get in touch!
GENDRO is a not-for-profit, non-governmental organisation based in Geneva, Switzerland, with the mission to advance equity through the integration of sex and gender dimensions in research across disciplines.
GENDRO is currently looking for a volunteer in Fundraising.
- Support organizational fundraising matters.
- Help implement effective fundraising strategy (private and institutional), including potential donors’ mapping, fundraising approaches and routes.
- Identify fundraising opportunities to support GENDRO’s growth and sustainability in Switzerland and internationally.
- Support in building GENDRO’s profile for grants.
- Support in building proposals and follow-up with potential donors in consultation with the Director of development, President and Board and/or others as assigned by the President.
- Responsible for partnerships’ related matters and follow-up on agreements and reporting for potential donors.
- Provide input on on fundraising matters, including sharing relevant fundraising developments, research, best practices, tools, approaches, contacts and software.
- Sound experience in private and institutional fundraising, ideally with hands-on and innovative experience in building fundraising strategies and mapping.
- Expertise in non-profit fundraising in Switzerland and other international markets.
- Knowledge and awareness of gender and health is desirable; familiarity of research and data analysis is an advantage.
- Passionate to support and disseminate efforts for Gender justice.
- Self-driven and innovative professional who can act as a force of proposal in the Fundraising field and beyond.
- a great opportunity to learn and contribute to an inspiring international environment.
- possibility of professional growth and exposure to a broad network of experts and professionals.
- an opportunity to work on an emerging and contemporary issue.
- a highly motivated and supportive team.
- flexible working time.
The position is not directly remunerated, however, you will be part of a dynamic and growing organisation with a wide network. All contributions will be officially acknowledged and appreciated.
based on mutual agreement.
a minimum of 6 months (or based on mutual agreement).
Send your application (CV and Cover Letter) in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Fundraising Volunteer” in the subject line by May 31st, 2022 with your resume and cover letter. Only applications in English will be accepted.