- To develop and lead a multi-year strategic plan for institutional funding, communications, and marketing in line with the organization’s strategic aims, and translate the strategy into action plans and annual budgets with KPIs. You will supervise the implementation of the strategy and set up structured monitoring to adapt it to the evolving context.
- To supervise a multidisciplinary team and recruit the necessary technical profiles in marketing, private fundraising, and communication to guarantee TRIAL International’s mission. You will manage and implement change in an organization under transformation. You will foster an open and creative organizational culture among employees and ensure transversality by engaging in internal communication.
- To implement a controlled diversification of institutional funding through a portfolio that ensures independence, growth, and efficient contract management. You will propose new methods to support funding (innovative financing, participation in consortia, creation of partnerships, etc).
- To increase core funding in order to guarantee stability of specific programs and the organization (e.g. creation of a reserve fund, increasing investment capacity to finance forgotten causes, launching new campaigns, etc). You will ensure the compliance of TRIAL International’s actions and management methods with donor requirements by defining a clear framework for them. You will engage the organization with its donors and partners and establish transparent and efficient procedures regarding fund management.
- To guarantee and reinforce the visibility of TRIAL International as a leading legal organisation fighting impunity, notably in the fields of universal jurisdiction and corporate accountability.
Your profile :
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in leadership roles with progressive responsibility for an organization’s fundraising and communications functions with multidisciplinary teams.
- Demonstrated leadership and communication skills, ability to provide strategic direction and implement change with an entrepreneurial spirit, as well as the ability to work transversally in a complex environment.
- Established relationships with key stakeholders, including donors, journalists, policymakers, etc.
- Passionate about and experienced in human rights, and open to travel both within Switzerland and internationally.
- Fluency in French and English a must, with German or Swiss German an asset.
We offer you an exciting and varied opportunity within one of the main non-governmental organizations focused on accompanying victims in their quest for justice and accountability for perpetrators of the worst possible crimes. Starting date to be agreed upon.
We look forward to receiving your complete application by June 30th 2022, sent by email to the Vicario Consulting SA headquarters: firstname.lastname@example.org