Médecins sans Frontières (MSF) is an independent humanitarian organization providing medical aid to victims of man-made or natural disasters, epidemics and endemics. Within the Supply Chain Unit, embedded in the Logistics department, the ultimate objective is to achieve OCG’s ambitions for the coming years, as well as to ensure the transformative capability that the MSF Supply Chain will need to overcome in the future new contexts, some operational growth, a new landscape of actors and upcoming international regulations. Finally, the MSF Supply Chain will also need to maintain the same level of quality of products and delivery to our operations, while working on reducing our environmental footprint. Moreover, these dynamics need consistency in their implementation around a project management approach.
Oversee supply chain improvements through the management and/ or progress monitoring of interdepartmental and intersection projects resulting from the OCG supply chain strategy.
- Support and monitor the implementation of the OCG Supply chain strategy 2022/2025
- Coordinate activities between multiple departments (Health services, AER Unit, HR Dept, …) and intersections supply chain projects (SHARP, SCPM, Supply Chain Planning, Network-Design, …)
- Act as project Manager in projects linked to the OC supply Chain strategy (e.g: Review of the Eprep strategy, Development of the international End2End Supply chain, Intersection Sustainability RoadMap, …)
- Lead and oversee OCG and intersection supply chain sustainability projects and activities
- Diploma, degree or certification in Supply Chain Management or related area,
- Project Management certification is a plus
- 1+ year MSF field experience in a supply position,
- Experience in project management
- MSF experience at HQ is an advantage
- Knowledge of MSF international structure an asset
- Strong knowledge of MSF Supply chain management
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with effective
- Analytical thinking
- Creativity & Flexibility
- Diplomatic, open, able to listen, rigorous, organized, high level of initiative
- Ability to work with multidisciplinary and/or cross-cultural teams
- English required, French is a plus
- Attention to detail,
- Strong analytical skills,
- Strong organisational skills,
- Very good communication skills,
- Capacity to work independently,
- Innovation oriented,
- Team spirit.
Terms of Employment
- Open-ended contract
- Full-time (40h/week)
- Working place: Geneva
- Ideal start date: 01.11.2022
- Gross annual salary: from CHF 91’663.- to CHF 105'179.- (salary commensurate with equivalent experience and internal salary grid)
How to apply
Only applications submitted on the recruitment platform will be considered. Applications must contain: CV 2 p. max. – letter of motivation 1p. max. – in English.
Closing date for application is September 18th, 2022
The applications will be treated confidentially
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
At MSF, we are committed to an inclusive culture that encourages and supports the diverse voices of our staff members. We strive to create workplaces where teams of people with diverse backgrounds, characteristics, perspectives, ideas and experiences work together for the social mission of MSF to create better outcomes for our patients and the communities we work with.
We welcome applications from individuals of all genders, ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, races, background, religions, beliefs, ability status, and all other diversity characteristics.
MSF does not tolerate sexual exploitation and abuse, any kind of discrimination or harassment, including sexual harassment. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo reference checks.