GCERF is committed to preventing violent extremism through support to grassroots initiatives around the world. Our Secretariat, based in Geneva, Switzerland, is a small and dynamic team of dedicated professionals from diverse professional backgrounds. We work collaboratively to solve complex problems and welcome candidate applications from all kinds of backgrounds and all countries.
GCERF confirms our commitment to hiring diverse candidates, in terms of age, physical ability, sexuality, gender, country of origin, job-sector experience. We note our ability to issue legitimation cards (CDLs) to employ people from anywhere.
We are looking for an Arabic-speaking trainee responsible for supporting the Country Manager in grant making, grant management, research, and communication within the team.
Please visit our website under careers and opportunities for more details for the application.
- Legitimation card (permission to work) arranged by GCERF
- Contract duration: 12 months with a possibility to extend, on a full-time basis.
- Start date in January 2023
- Location: The position is based in Geneva.
- Remuneration: CHF 3,500 per month