The Permanent Mission of the Republic of Zambia to the United Nations and other International Organisations in Geneva
Applications are sought from suitably qualified individuals to undertake driving duties as a Utility Driver.
The main responsibilities, include, but are not limited to:
- Drive vehicles to achieve the goals and objectives of the Permanent Mission
- Ensure that assigned vehicle/s is clean and in roadworthy condition
- Monitor the usage of the vehicle/s and advice on maintenance
- Undertake some administrative duties when required
- possess a valid driving licence for Switzerland and the European Union (EU)
- Have demonstrated ability to drive a motor vehicle
- Be fully proficient in English. Knowledge of French will be an added advantage.
- Have the ability to carry out duties in a professional, efficient and effective manner
- Be available to work outside regular office hours and be ready to undertake duties at short notice
- Have good knowledge of the Canton of Geneva including its surroundings
- Be innovative, flexible, adaptable and should have the ability to work in a team and meet deadlines.
Applications with all relevant supporting documents, including documentary evidence of the applicant’s eligibility to work in Switzerland, should be sent to the Permanent Mission of the Republic of Zambia at firstname.lastname@example.org or 37-39 Rue de Vermont, 1202 Genève not later than 9th November, 2022.