Permanent Mission of Montenegro to the United Nations Office and other international organizations in Geneva
The Permanent Mission of Montenegro to the United Nations Office and other international organizations, is seeking to recruit a Personal Assistant of the Permanent Representative/Technical Secretary (W/M). The role will require strong administrative and logistical skills, as well as flexibility. Given the sensitive nature of the work of the Permanent Mission, discretion and confidentiality is essential.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the efficient administrative and logistical running of the Office of the Ambassador and the Mission, with a focus on events/meeting organization, interaction with service providers, filing and records management. This is a flexible and broad role, requiring involvement in all aspects of the Mission’s work.
To be eligible the following qualifications and competences are required:
- Relevant professional experience in an office environment;
- Good written and oral communication skills in Montenegrin English and French;
- Good administrative skills, including information management skills;
- Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Good judgement, the ability to work effectively as part of a team, and a flexible attitude;
- Be able to demonstrate organizational, logistical and practical skills;
- A high level of discretion, commitment and reliability;
- Flexibility to work out of hours when required (occasionally);
- Valid Swiss work and residence permit.
- Performing administrative tasks;
- Taking care of the ambassador's meeting’s agenda and obligations (written agenda and registration for events, reminders);
- Printing and organizing materials for meetings, sessions, international conferences, etc. attended by the ambassador;
- Management of official records of the Mission (registration of all official documents – incoming and outgoing);
- Taking care of logistical matters;
- Performing other administrative duties as requested by the ambassador.
Terms and conditions of employment:
- Contract duration: 1 year with the possibility of renewal on the annual basis;
- Working hours: 40 hours/week;
- Probationary period: 1 month;
- Salary: 50.184,00 gross per annum.
How to apply:
Applications must be submitted to the Permanent Mission of Montenegro in Geneva by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). The e-mail should contain the subject line APPLICATION for Personal Assistant of the Permanent Representative/Technical Secretary.
The application must contain:
- Letter addressing your suitability for the position and interest in working with the Permanent Mission of Montenegro (1 page max);
- CV/résumé (2 pages max);
- Degrees (formal education);
- Attestation that a candidate has not been convicted and that there are no legal proceedings against her/him.
Degrees and attestations in French or English do not need to be translated.
- All emails received will be acknowledged.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview;
- The successful candidate must have a valid permit to live and work in Switzerland prior to recruitment.
General Data Protection Regulation:
All personal information received will be kept in line with GDPR guidelines.
The successful candidate will take up duty in early February 2023.
 or other ex-Yugoslav languages Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian