Graines de Paix
Graines de Paix Foundation - the 2022 UNESCO-Hamdan Prize laureate, is recruiting its Fundraising Manager. We believe that education systems are the best means to create a world free of violence. Are you interested in helping education become child-inspiring and peace-inspiring? Can you demonstrate a proven track-record in mobilizing funds? If yes, join our highly motivated team!
Your mission is to put forward the fundraising strategy, identify key donors and mobilize the funds for Graines de Paix's programs and organizational effectiveness.
Project Funding (regional, country-wide, multi-country-wide)
- Secure project funding in time from major Swiss and international donors.
- Win bids and prizes.
- Deepen relationships with philanthropists and UHNW/HNW donors.
- Develop innovative ways to increase monthly and annual gifts.
- Support the fundraising events organized by our Board.
- Update and regularly share the fundraising plan, roadmap, dashboard and alerts.
- Produce our fundraising texts, documents and related procedures in French and English.
- Optimize the CRM system for fundraising.
- Build a team of high-profile interns and volunteers to support these goals.
- Collaborate hand-in-hand with our team with enthusiasm, drive and a caring spirit.
- Work openly with our Board and relevant trustees.
- Foster warm and productive collaboration with colleagues, trustees, funders, donors.
- Shape the fundraising function at HQ and in our local entities.
- Set up best practices within the organization.
Professional skills and experience
- (4-10 years)Proven track record of fundraising, including with Swiss-based philanthropists.
- Strong management skills (funding cycle, donor mapping, CRM, HR management by objectives).
- Close attention to detail for ensuring quality output to donors.
- Proficiency in Project management software.
- Bilingual French/English with excellent presentation and communications skills (oral and written).
- University graduate with Master’s degree or equivalent.
Mid-January or 1st of February 2022
80% (negotiable upwards)
25 days p.a. + 9 Geneva public holidays
Flexible hours, remote working possible up to 2 days/week
Location: Geneva, Switzerland
Please send the following ONLY by email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title Candidate-Fundraising Manager - Name First name by Monday 12th December 2022, midnight:
- Cover letter
- Recommendation letters
- Proofs of your funding achievements