We are looking for an Administrative Assistant (Intern) in our Financing & Implementation pillar, to grow our team and support our activities in the coming months! Interested? You will find all the information here. We look forward to your application!
Duties and Responsibilities
The Administrative Assistant (intern), under the direction of the Supervisor, will be asked to contribute to a variety of tasks within the assigned team, which will include those among the following:
- Provide the administrative support to ensure the effective running of operations in the Financing and Implementation pillar. This can include contracting service providers, supporting the preparation of travel arrangements, and arranging meetings, among others;
- Support for document management, including editing and proofreading, translation, filing, scanning, printing, copying cloud drive organization, sharing of documents internally/to partners, etc.;
- Support the development, drafting and/or review of diverse work documents (concept notes, event documents such as programs/agendas, presentations, donor reports and proposals etc.);
- Support the organization of events and programmatic activities in terms of logistics (room/venue and transport arrangements, hospitality, A/V setup etc.), organization (developing, issuing and following-up on invitations for participation confirmations; contacting and supporting speakers/panelists etc.) and in substantive terms (i.e. development of document packages, minutes/note-taking, contacting and updating program partners etc.);
- Research and data support, including online and desk research, data collection and entry, literature review and analysis, etc.;
- Contribute to internal coordination and communication between and across teams;
- Other programmatic, communications, organizational or administrative tasks that may be assigned ad hoc by the Supervisor.
Currently enrolled in relevant studies in a master’s level program; holding a relevant master’s degree and pursuing an internship as a requirement to start a new program (must be attested by the concerned training institute); or in certain cases, holding a relevant master’s degree and pursuing a professional/social reintegration internship falling under a federal or cantonal legal authority. Relevant studies include: Business Administration, International Affairs/Relations,
International Development Studies, Public Policy, Environmental Studies, or related fields.
In line with the internship regulations in effect in the canton of Geneva, student participants shall take part in the internship program as part of their studies, or as a precondition to enter a program. An agreement shall be signed between the student, the university and Aroha, covering the entire duration of the internship. Professional or social reinsertion internships must fall under a federal or cantonal legal authority.
- Start date: 15 July 2023
- Duration: 4-months
- Occupation rate 80%
How to apply:
CV and Cover letter to send to firstname.lastname@example.org and registration through this form.