Are you passionate about the intersection of gender and health? Are you interested in raising awareness about the need to the gender evidence gap? Keen to disseminate information for a cause you believe in? Do you want to join a dynamic and growing organization? Please get in touch!
GENDRO is a not-for-profit, non-governmental organisation based in Geneva, Switzerland, with the mission to advance equity through the integration of sex and gender dimensions in research across disciplines.
GENDRO is currently looking for a volunteer in Membership Engagement/Events (on-line, face-to-face).
- Nurture and Develop the Gender and Health Network (GEH), composed of a diversity of organizations and specialists committed to advance on the Gender and Health agenda.
- Identify gaps and opportunities to implement with the aim to strengthen membership engagement and related GEH communications and related events.
- Create complementary approaches to support further engagement and reinforcement of the GEH network.
- Lead and manage the next GEH Network face-to-face event to schedule in Q4 2022.
- Skilled in engaging diverse members, strengthening and supporting group exchanges, build-up of best practices’ sharing approaches.
- Experience in creating and managing events.
- Knowledge and awareness of gender and health is desirable; familiarity of research and data analysis is an advantage.
- Passionate to support and disseminate efforts for Gender justice.
- Self-driven and innovative professional who can act as a force of proposal in the Membership Engagement field and beyond.
- a great opportunity to learn in an inspiring international environment.
- possibility of professional growth and exposure to a broad network of experts and professionals.
- an opportunity to work on an emerging and contemporary issue.
- a highly motivated and supportive team.
- flexible working time.
The position is not remunerated, however, you will be part of a dynamic and growing organisation with a wide network. All contributions will be officially acknowledged and appreciated.
Starting date: July 1st, 2022.
Duration: a minimum of 6 months (or based on mutual agreement).
Send your application (CV and Cover Letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Membership Engagement/Events Volunteer” in the subject line by June 30th, 2022 with your resume and cover letter. Only applications in English will be accepted.