The Permanent Mission of Japan in Geneva
Various administrative tasks related to housing, including:
- Assisting diplomatic staff with finding housing based on their requirements.
- Performing tasks related to housing, including liaising with real estate agencies (régies) or landlords (propriétaires) at the time of moving in and out.
- Assisting with other administrative tasks.
- Swiss nationals or candidates with a valid Swiss residence permit
- Fluent in spoken and written Japanese and French
- English language ability preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- After February 2024 (negotiable)
Candidates are invited to send by email or by post an application (CVs in English or Japanese accompanied by a photo) and a copy of a valid before 20 December 2023 to the following postal or email address.
The Permanent Mission of Japan
Case Postale 337, 1211 Geneva 19