Permanent Mission of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan
The Permanent Mission of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan to the United Nations at Geneva and other International Organizations in Switzerland seeks to employ a qualified individual for the following full-time position:
A Secretary and Personal Assistant (f/m)
At The Economic Bureau: which relates mainly to the World Trade Organization, ITC, South Center, and ACWL.
Key Areas Successful candidate will be required as Section’s secretary and Personal Assistance among others to perform the following:
- Keep World Trade Organization, and other international organizations, files and records well organized and up to date.
- Draft official letters.
- Update and follow-up of agenda of meetings and events.
- Facilitate accommodation arrangements and other day-to-day tasks for the Economic Bureau (Economic Counsellor and the Deputy) and national visiting delegations.
- Others administrative supportive tasks related to the post.
- A relevant post-school qualifications, such as Diploma, or Bachelor degree.
- Fluent in French and Arabic (English is a plus).
- Proficiency in the use of computer and internet.
- Administrative, comparative and communication skills -both verbal and written.
- Good interpersonal, networking, translation and interpretation skills.
- Efficient, team work and agility in completing activities.
- Training in specific administrative support as well as in managing relevant tasks to the post will be provided.
Experience in World Trade Organization files is not required but desired. Motivation and flexibility is key to the post. Recent graduate is acceptable.
Monthly salary will be the minimum wage (all inclusive).
Interested applicants should submit a curriculum vitae, copies of certificates/diplomas and references to info@Jordanmission.ch cc: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications with supporting documents must be received before 4 June 2023 at 20:00 p.m.