We are currently looking for a HUB and Logistics Intern to support our team in Geneva.
Title: HUB/Logistics Intern
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
Location: Geneva, Switzerland
Remuneration: 1'300 CHF gross per month
The position aims to provide support to 2 HUB/Logistics officers. The HUB/Logistics intern is responsible for supporting the procurement (laptops, licenses, etc) and asset management processes of the organisation, as well as the Geneva office management. The intern may also be requested to support the IT focal point in the set-up of laptops and management of common requests.
- Follow-up on procurement requests from field/HQ teams.
- Support in the consolidation of the procurement files (collection of quotations, consolidation of purchase documents), follow-up of deliveries and communication with suppliers.
- Follow-up on license attribution requests.
- Follow up on IMPACT asset management (asset follow up).
- Management of IMPACT license portfolio.
Geneva office management
- Welcome visitors, answer phone
- Contribute to induction of new recruits for HQ in terms of HQ related processes
- Support to the coordination of logistics for organising events, trainings or
Support to IT Focal Point for IMPACT IT common requests
- Communication with IT suppliers if needed (troubleshooting printers, Internet, etc.)
- Setup of newly purchased laptops.
- Depending on technical knowledge, handling common technical support requests from HQ users (setting up newcomers on time, technical preparation for one-off events, common management of laptop administration, technical troubleshooting, etc.).
- Studies relevant to the position (Bachelor/Master)
- Have a basic knowledge of logistics and procurements
- IT/IS knowledge or understanding is a plus
- Fluency in English and ideally in French
- Knowledge of the Microsoft package (Microsoft suite, OneDrive, Sharepoint)
- Good organizational skills and ability to work in autonomy
- Dynamic, eagerness to learn and support a team
- Interest in the humanitarian sector