International Organisation of Employers (IOE)
About the consultancy:
- Review the existing collection of just transition best practices which was created in 2021 based on interviews.
- Collect additional best practices and stories from IOE members and partners through interviews and questionnaires. Determine appropriate geographic representation as well as a diversity of perspectives from different socio-economic contexts.
- Analyse, process and prepare the best practices for a standardized format and incorporate them in the existing document.
- Based on the main messages, challenges and opportunities, prepare a summary of recommendations and priorities for employers’ organisations and governments to be included in the same document.
Timeline: November 2022 to January 2023
Location: Home based.
- Expertise on global climate policy and governance, the linkages between employment, skills, economic growth and climate adaptation and mitigation as well as a good understanding of just transition as a concept and business involvement in this space.
- Excellent knowledge of private sector and/or a great experience with employers’ networks and business
- Excellent research skills and a good command of tools like Microsoft Word
- Ability to distill complex information clearly and concisely.
- Good communication and ability to clearly structure inputs, feedback and comments as well as to efficiently handle versioning of documents
Additional information: The consultant will work independently and address statutory contributions in their country of residence. You must be registered as an independent consultant in your country of residence, affiliated with a university, or a registered organisation/company to apply for this consultancy.
Funding: the proposed funding available is 4000 EUR